I am absolutely dying to get my hands on Rimmel London’s Apocalips Lip Laquer. Does anyone have any idea where to find it in the USA? Or of a site I can buy it off that will give me reasonable shipping rates?
I love to glam up my look by adding a little glitter to my lips! I know it sounds weird but it gives a really unexpected pop to the face.
Here I just used a matte lipstick paired with a sticky gloss (The stickiness helps the glitter stay put!)
Then I took a little translucent glitter and dabbed it onto my lips.
It’s super quick and fun way to spice up the night! Make sure you refrain from getting too cozy with your date! This stuff will transfer!
Sephora Favorites ‘Draw The Line’ Eyeliner Sampler Review&Swatches
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner ‘Perversion’
2. KatVonD Tattoo Liner ‘Trooper’
3. Make Up for Ever Aqua Eyes ‘Black’
4. Smashbox Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliner ‘Midnight Black’
5. Buxom Insider Eyeliner ‘Black Jasper’
6. Sephora Collection Waterproof Retractable ‘Black’
1. The formula of this eyeliner did not impress me much. It’s extremely watery and streaks easily. However once I had the application down I was in love with the intensity of this liner. It is super concentrated and waterproof! I suggest you apply this with a steady hand and make sure not to blink to harshly because it will smudge if it doesn’t dry.
2. This is my favorite eyeliner in the entire kit. The formula is smooth and fast drying. The felt tip is so precise! I have no complaints about this eyeliner.
3. The texture of this eyeliner resembles that a gel one. It glides on easily and is great for smudging! The only downside I have of this liner is that it isn’t very intense and takes two coats to get a nice black line.
4. I have never had much luck with gel liner’s. The one’s I buy usually dry out fast or just completely run off of my face. This one however, blew my mind. It was extremely smooth and went on nicely. It was also easy fix when I made a mistake.
5. For a pencil liner this one was pretty good. The formula was nice and it had good staying power.
6. This liner was probably my least favorite of the kit. It was dry and smudgy. It also has these god-awful silver glitters that look terrible on the eye. When you wash it off it feel like your rubbing exfoliator on your lids.
I highly recommend this kit to anyone who loves to try new high-end products but is hesitant about putting out the cash for one!
So recently I cam across two makeup trio’s in my collection that are dupes.
The high end trio is Sephora’s Moonshadow trio in ‘Pixie’.[Bottom Swatch] This trio is usually seventeen dollars but is on sale for only seven! (I think the moon shadow collection is being discontinued so now is the time to shop!)
The drugstore dupe is WetNWild’s Color Icon Trio in ‘Walking On Eggshells’ [Top Swatch]. This trio is a regular from the brand and is only $2.99!
Both trio’s feature a beautiful pearly and pinkish champagne color that is perfect for the lids as well as a shimmery white that works well on both the inner corner and brow bone!
They both also have a deep brown that works well in the outer corners and crease. The only real difference I have found between these trios are in this shade. The shade from ‘pixie’ is more pigmented and not so easy to blend, while the one from ‘walking on eggshell’s is less pigmented but build able and blends easily.
Hope this helped you all out!
(I swatched these colors over Nyx’s Jumbo Eye Pencil in ‘Milk’
So recently my skin has take a turn for the worst, sending me on a hunt for a new face mask. A friend of mine mentioned that I needed to try the Mint Julep Masque by Queen Helene. Since I don’t have a Walgreens anywhere near me I had to order it online. I also decided to order a new foundation (In case the face mask didn’t work!). And of course, I got sucked in, Like I always do, To spend $25. Why? Free shipping of course!
So what did I get?
1. The Original Mint Julep Masque from Queen Helene. (Of course!)
2. Maybelline FIT me foundation (Shade 130/ Buff Beige)
3. WetnWild Trio in ‘Walking on Eggshells’ (I absolutely adore this trio because it has the perfect everyday neutrals! This is my third one!)
4. Care Free Curl Instant Moisturizer by Softsheen-Carson. (With such dry curly hair I am always on the look out for new products.)
5. Silk Fusion Leave-In Treatment by Smooth’n Shine. (Super Excited to try this out, but I have NO idea how to open the bottle!)
6. Sinful Colors Polish in Frenzy! (This was my impulse buy, I was a dollar away from free shipping and I’m a sucker for glitter polishes.)
Make sure to follow for a review of each of these products! (Coming soon!)
23 coats of mascara later…
New Years in Downtown Disney with a sippy-cup full of tequila! Broke out the urban decay glitter liner in gold and completely coated my lid in it. It’s not New Year’s without a little glam.
(Forgive the god awful expression & lighting)