So recently I cam across two makeup trio’s in my collection that are dupes.
The high end trio is Sephora’s Moonshadow trio in ‘Pixie’.[Bottom Swatch] This trio is usually seventeen dollars but is on sale for only seven! (I think the moon shadow collection is being discontinued so now is the time to shop!)
The drugstore dupe is WetNWild’s Color Icon Trio in ‘Walking On Eggshells’ [Top Swatch]. This trio is a regular from the brand and is only $2.99!
Both trio’s feature a beautiful pearly and pinkish champagne color that is perfect for the lids as well as a shimmery white that works well on both the inner corner and brow bone!
They both also have a deep brown that works well in the outer corners and crease. The only real difference I have found between these trios are in this shade. The shade from ‘pixie’ is more pigmented and not so easy to blend, while the one from ‘walking on eggshell’s is less pigmented but build able and blends easily.
Hope this helped you all out!
(I swatched these colors over Nyx’s Jumbo Eye Pencil in ‘Milk’
- lolicious44 likes this
- osnapitzkate13 likes this
- beautybykaterose likes this
- carsontheroad likes this
- lastofthestarmakers likes this
- dressyourselfhappy reblogged this from infalliblemakeup and added:
- infalliblemakeup reblogged this from cosmeticality
- infalliblemakeup likes this
- kerkovebeauty reblogged this from cosmeticality
- cosmeticality posted this